team des  LGF~ Index du Forum
team des LGF~
Bonjour nous sommes une team de MME et de Recherche & Destruction Hardcore.Nous sommes : Les Guerriers Francais.

team des  LGF~ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Commodity Derivatives Trading Theory And Regulation Madho ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team des LGF~ Index du Forum -> Team des LGF~ -> La team LGF~
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
eliarmy

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 18:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Commodity Derivatives Trading Theory And Regulation Madho Répondre en citant

Despite the long and chequered history of commodity derivatives trading in this country, extending for more than century and a half, neither the lay nor the learned, including, surprisingly, most economists and even those involved in regulation of commodity derivatives exchanges, betray lack of knowledge on the theory, working, utility, and regulation of trading in commodity derivatives of diverse hues. It is against this background, the present book is aimed at teaching the commodity derivatives exchanges, their participants, the regulator s, and the students of commodity derivatives economics and managements, both the theory and regulation of commodity derivatives trading in all its aspects. For, a commodity economy like India must aim to develop strong global commodity derivatives markets in the country to promote swift growth in agriculture, industry, and international trade by strengthening competition and competitive efficiency to improve productivity, as also proficiency in marketing in all sectors of the economy. This book is a modest step towards achieving that aim and objective.

Commodity Derivatives Trading: Theory and Regulation Madhoo Pavaskar

Sell With Us Contact Us Recent SearchesClear Search History Trending Searches My Orders My Returns Wishlist My Profile My Chat My CluesBucks My Feedback My Favorite Stores Sign Out Sign In Login/Register My Orders My Returns Wishlist My Profile My Chat My CluesBucks My Feedback My Favorite Stores The Express Group The Indian Express The Financial Express Loksatta Jansatta inUth Ramnath Goenka Awards Privacy Policy Advertise with Us Contact Us Feedback Copyright The Indian Express [P] LtdShort-selling is the sale of a security that the seller does not own at the time of tradeIf they do trade in unorganised physical markets, they can influence their prices and, consequently, manoeuvre derivatives market pricesDerivatives TradingAssets under management of the industry swelled to over R17 lakh crore in 2017Scroll To TopThat renders commodities vulnerable to unforeseen and unpredictable price fluctuations, aside from government interventions in the form of customs duties, and the application of the Essential Commodities Act to prevent hoarding.Unsurprisingly, such inherent high risk-high return characteristic of commodity derivatives may only encourage MF managers to park larger funds in themMoreover, many of the underlying commodities, including metals and energy products, are imported and exported and, thus, their demand is subject to global influencesSo, they will be indulging in only speculative tradesNote, although commodity derivatives contracts, they are speculative in nature as volumes outweigh the hedging tradesThere are other ways to improve the liquidity of commodity derivatives marketsExclusive Price This is exclusive price for our esteemed customerWRITE A REVIEW Please Note: Seller assumes all responsibility for the products listed and sold This is not in accordance with the objectives of MFs, and may turn schemes into organised speculative funds, notwithstanding the fact that public money is deployed through CIS

True, Sebi may be considering the entry of mutual funds in commodity derivatives markets to enhance their depth and liquidity750+ shipping charges Buy Now Read Sample In Stock.Delivered in 7-9 business days RsThis book is a modest step towards achieving that aim and objectiveAs it is, since the advent of MFs in the securities market, Sebi has come out with various regulations from time to time to protect the retail investments in them, and also the market at largeTrends in exchanges will affect the economy through impact on inflationGet excited offers, read Commodity Derivatives Trading Theory and Regulation reviews & compare prices onlineSome text some messageAbout the Author DrSuch short sales of the MFs in physical commodities can only be speculative, as they have little interest in either accepting or issuing physical deliveries of commodities per se, without warehousing facilitiesMadhoo Pavaskar The author is director, research & strategy, 63moons Technologies Ltd 5d8a9798ff

Grief Work Devotional KitDevotional Journal For Women: Blank Prayer Journal, 6 x 9, 108 Lined PagesLe petit Chaperon rouge Charles PerraultChanakya (Mango Classics)Martus and The CaveDue Diligence: The Critical Stage in Mergers and AcquisitionsWe Would See Jesus: And Other Sermons (Classic Reprint)Programmés par Dieu ou libre de choisir? (French Edition)Successful Farming By Successful Farmers: Including Nature Study And Complete Instructions For Using The Chautauqua Industrial Art Desk (1900)The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Small and Medium Wind Power Systems

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 18:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team des LGF~ Index du Forum -> Team des LGF~ -> La team LGF~ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006